Week 1 Grocery List:
I suggest buying all of these organic in order to reduce the amount of pesticides you will consume.
- Kale – 1 bunch
- Baby Spring Mix
- 4 green organic apples (this is the exact amount used but can be cheaper to buy in bulk)
- Stevia/Xylitol – I bought the stevia used in my recipes from Simply Stevia (vanilla, regular, blueberry, and mixed berry flavors).
- Goji Berries
- Cacao Nibs
- Chia Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Raw Almonds
- Fresh or Frozen Mixed Berries
- Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- Fresh or Frozen Blackberries
- Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil (this is my secret ingredient!)
- Whole Fat Plain Yogurt (no low-fat, non-fat, or fat-free)
- Organic Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Vanilla Perfect Protein (available at your Maximized Living Doctor or online here)
I found that the best places to buy all these items at once are Sprouts or Whole Foods. This gives you more time at home to prep all these items and saves gas money.
You won’t use ALL of these ingredients in the first week so there will be some leftover. It is going to cost more the first week to buy some of these items but most will last you a long time. The following weeks will be cheaper. 🙂